KPJ Penang Specialist Hospital is committed to offer the community its state-of-the-art cutting edge technology and comprehensive wide range of medical services, supported by a group of expertise and experts to answer all questions, worries on illnesses, treatment and other health related issues.
SERVICES & STATE-OF-THE-ART-FACILITIES:
- 24 Hours Clinic
- Accident & Emergency Unit
- 24 Hours Ambulance Service
- Specialist Outpatient Clinics
- General Medicine & Surgery
- Health Screening Programs
- Intensive Care Unit
- Delivery Suites, Nursery & Neonatal Services
- Haemodialysis Unit
- Laboratory Services
- Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
- Medical Dietetics
- Operation Theatres Equipped With LED Lights
- Diagnostic Imaging which include 1.5 Tesla Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), 64-Slice C.T. Scan, Fluoroscopy, Mammography, X-Ray and Ultrasound
- Endoscopy & Colonoscopy
- Cath. Lab equipped with Angiogram for Angioplasty and other Interventional cardiology such as Echocardiogram Test, Trans Esophagus Echo, Electrocardiogram (ECG), Stress Echo, Holter Monitoring (24 Hours ECG), Stress ECG, etc.
24-HOUR CLINIC, ACCIDENT & EMERGENCY UNIT
KPJ Penang operates a 24-Hour Clinic, Accident & Emergency Unit, which is manned by Medical Officers and trained staff with specialists on call round the clock. The Unit is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week and on public holidays to provide outpatient and emergency services to patients. It also provides medical examinations for pre-employment including annual check-ups for students and foreign workers.
SPECIALIST OUTPATIENT CLINIC SERVICES:
A group of Specialist Consultants with sub-specialty interest from various disciplines are available in KPJ Penang Specialist Hospital to provide consultations and treatments for patients at the outpatient clinics.
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Ear, Nose, Throat & Neck Surgery
- General Surgeon
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Paediatric Orthopeadic
- Paediatric Cardiology
- Vascular Surgery